CS and math geek with little-to-no interest in the exception-riddled "rules" of English grammar, but really grateful to the community in helping me sort through it whenever my exams arrive ^_^
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Member for 1 year, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 16 '18 at 15:42
- Chemistry 5.4k 5.4k 77 gold badges2929 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.6k 3.6k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Code Golf 737 737 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 490 490 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 Do there exist pairs of distinct real numbers whose arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means are all integers?
- 42 Regex for Mobile Number Validation
- 37 Show that a generalized knight can return to its original position only after an even number of moves
- 33 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- 26 Why am I able to see objects within 25cm?
- 24 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- 20 Why does nitrogen have a maximum covalency of 4?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 15 '18