In my free time I visit Stack Exchange to help out people with their questions and help maintain the community. Located in Belgium, I have studied Computer Science at the University of Antwerp and became a Master in Software Engineering.
When I think a post can be improved I will try to do so by fixing grammatical or spelling errors, clarifying meaning without changing it, correcting minor mistakes, adding related resources or links. For the less obvious things of those I will leave a note in the edit, click on the date to see this.
I will only edit content in posts once, and let the author or other users be free to choose to rollback; when there are opposing views, we can raise this to meta to let the majority decide which revision of the post they want.
This will be done with respect of the original author and when I'm sure enough that it would only improve the post.
Have a nice day! :)
- Super User 53.8k 53.8k 2525 gold badges166166 silver badges248248 bronze badges
- Arqade 16.2k 16.2k 1818 gold badges7171 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.6k 11.6k 77 gold badges4747 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 8.1k 8.1k 1313 gold badges5353 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 403 Was the experiment with five monkeys, a ladder, a banana and a water spray conducted?
- 370 Who provides the Internet service to Internet Service Providers (ISPs)?
- 161 Where is the "impossible space" in Portal 2?
- 134 How do I delete previously entered items from Google Chrome Omnibox?
- 131 Is a file system just the layout of folders?
- 89 How should I choose my DNS?
- 86 Get current folder name by a DOS command?
- View more network posts →