I work as a OpenText StreamServe consultant. Currently I'm on a ongoing project at a bank. Here are my tasks to maintain the StreamServe server and system. Also I have some experiences with Kofax Communication Server
Furthermore I have worked with various kind of Windows based systems since Windows NT 4.0. Worked also for one of the largest ISP as technical support specialist for there white lable solution.
Some of my certificates:
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- AIIM ECM Practitioner
- StreamServe Persuasion Fundamentals StreamServe
- Persuasion System Administration & Installation Course
- Kofax Technical Solution Specialist for KCS Platform Link
- DENIC Acceptance Test
- OpenText Archive Server Administration
- OpenText Content Server System and Search Administration
- Server Fault 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 409 409 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 301 301 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 203 203 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Windows Phone 195 195 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 How to check if a port is blocked on a Windows machine?
- 22 How can I export a directory structure in Windows?
- 20 How to copy and paste as plain text on iOS?
- 11 PowerShell performance difference filter vs. function
- 8 Get startup type of Windows service using PowerShell
- 6 SQL Server 2012: I can connect locally but not remotelly
- 6 Does NTFS / Windows as OS performs checksumming on file movement operations by default?
- View more network posts →