Vembu is a leading provider of affordable software and cloud services with an array of innovative, flexible and reliable solutions for Backup, disaster recovery and CRM.
Vembu’s flagship offering, Vembu BDR Suite is a product targeted at IT-Administrators in small and medium businesses to protect their Physical, VMware and Hyper-V environments. Vembu Cloud Services comprises of multiple offerings – OnlineBackup to protect files, email, databases and applications on servers and desktops and CRM for help desk, sales force automation & social inbox.
- Super User 6k 6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3k 3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1k 1k 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 390 390 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 KVM is not installed on this machine (/dev/kvm is missing)
- 41 Can my network administrator know that I am using a virtual router to access the internet on my unauthorised devices?
- 31 How to customize columns in Windows Explorer as default settings?
- 13 How to view serial COM ports but not through Device Manager
- 11 How to yum update PHP to version 5.4 on Amazon Linux?
- 11 How do I apply formatting to a cell based on comparison with another cell?
- 11 Problem starting JACK server "Jack Server is not running or cannot be started"
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 31 '15