Saved from the web by a job in industry. Coding GUI for computer-aided railway realignment machinery.
At last a job where I have time to do stuff properly and don't have to worry about loads of unfixed bugs coming back to haunt me.
Member for 5 years
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 27 '19 at 9:50
- Stack Overflow 53.1k 53.1k 4444 gold badges171171 silver badges241241 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 17.4k 17.4k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.6k 3.6k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.9k 1.9k 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 862 Visualizing branch topology in git
- 533 Is it possible to preview stash contents in git?
- 443 AutoReviewComments - Pro-forma comments for SE
- 267 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 239 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 178 Why is DarkGray lighter than Gray?
- 165 git rebase, keeping track of 'local' and 'remote'
- View more network posts →